My Fathers Water Colour Paintings

Dear Friends, 

My father is my inspiration he is a complete artist in himself he sings, writes stories, poetries, a vivid traveller who goes out regularly on trekking to unknown places.

Adding to his creativeness I am sharing a few Water Colour Paintings  of my father Mr Sampad Kumar Basu.

Please add your comment if you like it






































Comments

  1. Beautiful paintings. Real good work. I am thrilled to see such talent and it is motivating me to pick my brush again. Water colours are so much more difficult. Great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sir will shortly post additional paintings sketches songs murals etc all made by him and my wife

      Delete
  2. It's 2 gud.. really loved it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome water color painting sir....Real gem of art...Hatsoff sir

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quite natural, phenomenal, classical drawings..... Million Hats off.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too good sir. I can feel the feeling behind the art. Hats off.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment